Property Management For Mid-Term Rentals
LisBeyond is Ready To Manage Your Mid-Term Property!
Do You Have a Property in Portugal and Want To Manage it as a Mid-Term Rental (1 month – 1 year)?
We are here to help! Our local teams will provide you with all the guidance and help with putting your property on the market, manage all the bookings, pricing, upkeep and maintenance, and much more.
How Do We Provide a High-Quality Service?
LisBeyond is proud to be a mid-sized property management company, with no intention to become the biggest in the market. We select our properties with care, and assure our team is ready to deliver quality services in every step of the way. This comes back in our core values:
- Personal attention & care
- Quick problem-solving skills
- 24/7 support
- Building connections
- Clear communication
- Long-term partnerships
- Local team, based in central Lisbon!
What is a Mid-Term Rental?
- Stays from 1 month up to 1 year.
- Primarily chosen by expats, digital nomads, and people who are in between houses that are looking for a fully
- Offers a middle ground between short-term
rentals and long-term leases in terms of pricing.
- They might offer more competitive rates for
longer stays compared to short-term rentals.
- Stays are only for a few days to a few weeks.
- Primarily chosen for holidays or business trips.
- Guests have the comfort of a fully equipped accommodation.
- Usually priced on a nightly or weekly basis and can be more expensive per night compared to mid-term rentals due to their convenience and flexibility.
Call us: +351 210 924 102
E-mail us: email@example.com
Preparation & Setup
The First Quality Control
Before we start, we would do a brief check up of the property:
- Making sure the structure of the building or property is safe and up to standard.
- The property is fully furnished and eqquipped for longer stays.
- There are basic amenities available such as kitchen, bedroom and bathroom amenities, WiFi, laundry and etc.
- Identify any damages or things that needs to be fixed or renewed.
- To have proper insurance for any general liability, damage, theft, and other issues that may occur on the property.
- Determine your house rules to provide the guests guidance on how to use your home properly.
- Safety and security such as first aid kit, fire extinguisher, CCTV, and etc.
We have various talented photographers in our network that can provide beautiful pictures of your property. In this way, we are sure your property will stand out on the various booking platforms.
Regular Quality Control Checks of Your Property
Both online and offline, we like to keep track of your property. We make visits to your property to check if there are things we could improve. Next to this, we regularly check the guest reviews for feedback that affects your property rating.
Our internal maintenance team is ready to assist you in case anything breaks or is needed (painting, a leak, plumbing, electrical issues) at the property, and able to act quickly.
We provide 24/7 support to our guests, from the moment they book a property until after their check-out. We connect with them via WhatsApp, text, phone or e-mail and help them throughout their whole stay.
Operational & Administration
Personal Check-in / Check-out
We prefer check-ins and check-outs to be done in person. In this way, the guest can immediately ask all of their questions and we can ensure a warm welcome to your property.
Monthly Reporting For Your Property
Every month you will receive an overview of all the bookings of your property of the previous month. In this way, you can easily keep track of the performance of your property.
We make sure that the rental contract with the tenant is fully up to legal standards and is filled out with the correct personal data of the tenant.
Cleaning and Laundry Services
A spotless apartment, with fresh towels and bed linen, ready to check-in guests at any hour. This is very important for us. Over the years we have selected the best partners for the cleaning and laundry services of our apartments.
Management of Your Property on Booking Platforms
Distribution and management of your property on booking channels such as Spot a Home and Housing Anywhere, and the LisBeyond website.
Personal Property Owner Dahsboard
This provides property owners with simple yet password-protected access to essential detailed information relevant to you. From a full property performance analysis to financial record keeping and booking lead time analysis.
We manage the price setting of your property on all the various platforms. We use a professional pricing software tool for this, making sure prices automatically are updated with fluctuations in the market. Next to this, we have our revenue management team checking up on the performance of your property on a daily basis.
Check Out Our Brochure For More Information About Our Services, Rates, and Benefits
The LisBeyond Team
Together we strive for happy property owners and guests by keeping the quality of our services on a high level. The personal connection is key to our success! We are ongoing a search for new partners and partnerships to expand our business. You want your house to be in good hands? We treat them like its our own!
Are you a property owner or do you know property owners that are looking for a professional and reliable property management company? Then we are looking forward to hear from you. Get in touch with us!
Mid-Term Properties We Manage
One Bedroom Apartment in Ajuda
If you are looking for a comfortable monthly stay in Lisbon, this apartment is the perfect spot.
Brand New Apartment Near to Largo da Graça
Calm Streets next to Avenida da Liberdade
Property Owner Testimony
>> Click here to see all reviews on our Google Reviews page
>> Click here to see the full review of our Central Graça Apartment
Go back to the top!
Go back to the top!
Get in Touch!
Would you like to learn more about our services? Get in touch with us! We would love to hear from you.